Thursday, March 20, 2008

I have season tickets to the Jacksonville Jaguars football games. I live in S. Carolina, about a three and a half hour drive to the stadium. But, my father lives in Fernandina, FL, about a 30 minute drive away. So we can stay there, and not rush to get to the game.

Jacksonville Municipal Stadium is a great place to watch football. It sits on the St. Johns riverbank,and sometimes gets a nice water breeze. There is a large bar in the south end zone called the Bud Zone. The Roof of the Bud Zone is a large concrete patio that also holds the south scoreboard. This patio is where I spend most of my time during games. They have little beer kiosks and tiki bars that serve mixed drinks. The girls in this patio area are unbelievable. Wow! I bet the strip clubs in J'ville are pretty empty on Sundays, because all their girls are at the Jag games on the patio.

This is definetely one of the main reasons to go to Jag games. Hot, drunk, half dressed girls doing the things that hot, drunk, half dressed girls do that make us love them. They don't call Jacksonville, Freakville for nothing.

No comments: